Friday, June 10, 2011

Reflection

Activity 12:
What is my plan of attack for next year? Next year, I want to make sure that I attack this slowly but surely so that I (and my students) do not get overwhelmed. I'd like to use a wiki in creative writing and maybe in Lotus Leaf for a class editorial. I know there is a place for Google Voice but I'm not quite sure about how to use that one in my classes yet. I'll have to digest that one. I already use Blogger for student journals and Google docs, but I'd like to share calendars in Lotus Leaf as well, especially since I am making the kids cover stories as instant coverage, on-the-spot reporting.

With all of this technology, I still think the best way to share what we've learned is through conversations. Some conversations that I want to have as a district are about cellphones and about the censorship that is done on our websites, especially as educators. There are a plethora of tools out there on the web, which ironically all the bigshots are saying are important, but we are not able to access them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment